Apply Online for Business Development Assistance
Use this on-line form to apply for Business Development Assistance for your PEI business in one of the following areas:
- business improvement,
- business start up and expansion,
- tax incentives, or
- trade and marketing assistance.
What do I need to complete this application online?
You must be able to provide detailed business information and supporting documentation including:
- business registration number and date of incorporation;
- annual sales and export information;
- number of employees (full-time and part-time);
- shareholders and key management personnel;
- financial statements and all financial sources;
- business plan, marketing plan, feasibility or market study, competitive analysis, or resume;
- business consultant proposal and terms of reference related to a study;
- detailed description of the project and how it will impact your business;
- project costs with written quotations to support them.
How long will it take to complete this application?
If you have all the required documentation ready to attach, you could complete this form in less than an hour.