Apply to the Community Cultural Partnership Program
This is the online application for a non-profit organization seeking funding through the Community Cultural Partnership Program for an innovative activity that promotes the culture and heritage of Prince Edward Island. Applications will be received until June 29th.
Find detailed information about funding criteria and program expectations at Community Cultural Partnership Program.
What do we need to complete this online application?
This is a competitive process and not all applicants will receive funding. You are invited to attach any supporting documents that may separate your application from others. This online form will require the following information:
- A brief background of your non-profit organization;
- A clear description of your proposed project including objectives;
- A detailed project budget, either upload a detailed statement of revenues and expenses or use the template provided;
- Supporting documents such as letters of support, artists’ bios, or quotes for printing or publishing; and
- A COVID-19 Operational Plan and a viability plan that addresses the information listed here.
How long will it take to complete this online form?
If you have all supporting documents ready to upload you can complete this form in less than one hour. Allow additional time to fill in the spreadsheet if you are using the template for your project budget.