COVID-19 Business Adaptation Advice Program
The COVID-19 Business Adaptation Advice program provides a non-repayable contribution to Prince Edward Island businesses, entrepreneurs, not-for-profits, and non-governmental organizations to access professional advice and support to adapt or recover from the impacts of COVID-19.
Who is eligible for funding?
PEI Businesses who have been impacted by the effects of COVID -19 measures are eligible to apply, with the exception of real estate development.
What activities are supported through this assistance?
This assistance will contribute to the costs associated with:
- obtaining business, human resources or financial planning and advice
- obtaining advice on transitioning to digital or IT solutions
- obtaining advice on exporting, marketing, and logistics
- obtaining other professional services which may be of assistance in adapting or recovering from the impacts of COVID-19, determined in consultation with Innovation PEI
What level of assistance is available?
This assistance contributes 100 per cent of the cost (to a maximum of $2,500) to engage a professional business consultant. The project must be completed between two parties operating at arms-length.
What criteria are used to evaluate funding applications?
- Applications must clearly identify the COVID 19 challenge the business is looking to address.
- Applicants are encouraged to discuss the project with an Innovation PEI representative to determine if the activity could be eligible for funding.
When is the application Deadline?
- Online applications are now closed.
- Projects must be completed by December 31, 2020.
- Projects must be claimed by January 31, 2021.
Who can I contact for information?
94 Euston Street, PO Box 910
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7L9
Telephone: (902) 368-6300
Facsimile: (902) 368-6301