Energy Efficient Equipment Rebate Application
If you install ENERGY STAR® certified heating systems in your home, you can apply for the Energy Efficient Equipment Rebate. Part of your costs will be returned for approved equipment such as a heat pump, water-saving device, biomass heating device or other energy saving product. Click the button below to submit your rebate application and receipts online.
How much is the rebate?
For information about equipment eligibility, requirements, and rebate amounts refer to Energy Efficient Equipment Rebates.
What do I need to complete the online application?
You will be asked to provide:
- Contact information
- Property parcel number (Find this number on your property tax bill or search the civic address locator offered on the form.)
- Uploaded documents as follows:
- Vendor Registration form for Efficiency PEI program enrollment form (Includes electronic payment/banking information.) This form allows the rebate to be deposited in your bank account.
- Sales receipt (electronic or scanned copy) indicating where you purchased the unit(s) and the make and model number of each unit installed; and
- Most recent GST notification (Only required for annual income $35,000 or less)