Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale Season Pass
Alpine or Nordic season passes are valid for the full snow season and allow unlimited use of either the Alpine facility (downhill skiing or snowboarding) or the Nordic facility for cross-country skiing.
Once your online application for a season pass at Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale is processed and payment is confirmed, you will be required to sign a season-pass contract and have your pass photo taken at the Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale Alpine facility.
A parent/guardian signature is required before a season pass will be issued to a skier under age 18 years.
Refunds are not available for a season pass.
What is the 2020 season pass process?
- Register for your season pass online (click the blue button below).
- Pay for your pass by calling 902-658-7862 or in person at Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale main office.
- Email season pass picture to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the attachment named as the person who the pass is for).
- You may print and review the waiver but it must be signed in person at the Brookvale main office. If customer is under age 18 years a parent/guardian must sign waiver before pass can be released to the pass holder.
- Take proof of payment AND signed waiver to pick up season pass at Ticket Window #3 outside the Alpine Rental Shop.
What do I need to apply online?
If you have not had a season pass in previous seasons, you will need to provide contact and birth information for the pass holder and identify which pass you are purchasing, Alpine or Nordic. Passes are issued in the following categories:
Is online payment available for this?
Online payment is not available. You can purchase your pass over the phone at 902-658-7862 or in person at Mark Arendz Provincial Ski Park at Brookvale main office.
What is the cost for a season pass?
The early-bird/pre-season rate is available for a season pass purchased November 1 - December 23.
For current rates, go to Season Passes.