All online services will be unavailable on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 between 7:00 am and 7:30 am for up to 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance.
Medical Student and Medical Resident Registration
The PEI Recruitment and Retention Secretariat is creating a list of current medical students and medical residents who have an interest in learning more about future career opportunities in Prince Edward Island.
By completing the online form below, medical students and residents will be added to a database to receive future updates, events, and employment opportunities with Health PEI. There is no employment obligation associated with joining this database.
What do I need to complete the online form?
You will be asked to provide:
- Identification and contact information;
- Employment status in Canada;
- Interest of study or specialty;
- Residency location (if applicable);
- Intention to work in PEI upon completion of study (if applicable);
- Preferred region of PEI for future employment (if applicable); and
- Current CV (upload field provided)