All webforms will be unavailable on Wednesday, May 25, 2022 between 7:00am – 8:00am for 1 hour for scheduled maintenance.
Register and Log in to Online Municipal Property Assessment and Tax Information (MAPCO)
Municipal administrators can access up-to-date property assessment and tax information for their municipality using this online tool.
MAPCO (Municipal Assessment and Property Charges) can be used to:
- Confirm property ownership
- Access data to prepare assessment and tax-based reports
- Exchange assessment and tax information, and
- Eliminate repetitive tasks such as retrieving and re-filing assessment roll books.
How do I register for MAPCO?
Fill out a Registering for Municipal Assessment and Property Charges Online form (see Resources) and send it to the Taxation and Property Division, or fill out the online form (see the blue button below). You will be emailed a username and password to log in MAPCO.
What do I need to access MAPCO information?
- Register your municipality using the online form to request a MAPCO account.
- You will receive a username and password in a confirmation email within two business days.
- You will need your username and password to login to MAPCO account.
What is the fee to use this service?
There is no fee for MAPCO.