Renew Your Tourism Establishment Licence and Services
In Prince Edward Island, all tourism accommodations must be licensed by law and comply with all requirements. You must provide a completed form and payment to renew your licence each year.
If you are an existing licence holder or you purchased services in the past year, you will be automatically invoiced for your 2023 services.
The next deadline for renewal is September 1, 2022.
Tourism Establishment Licence Renewal
Your annual renewal is the time to also identify any changes to your operation and select optional services to grow your business. For example, have you increased the number of rooms or units or made any adjustments to the services offered?
NOTE: A tourism operator, owner or lessee is responsible for compliance with any other applicable enactment, including a municipal bylaw. If the property is within a municipality with planning authority, you must have municipal approval - see Municipal Contacts.
Marketing Opportunities & QTS Service Options
Each accommodation operator who participates and publishes a Canada Select rating is invited to advertise with Tourism PEI. The options for the print visitor’s guide, web listings on TourismPEI.com and Canada Select rating services are outlined in the applicable section of the order form below.
If you require new or additional signage, complete and submit the Tourism Directional Signage form.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm happy with the services I have now. Do I need to complete a form?
Yes, please complete the top section of the order form to ensure that the information we have on file is current, check the box to indicate "I wish to purchase the same services as last year as well as the acknowledgment statement. Send the form with payment to Tourism PEI.
How do I submit my completed form?
- Save the form on your computer and send it as an attachment by email with a note to indicate how you intend to pay to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Mail the form along with your cheque payable to Tourism PEI, P.O. Box 2000 Charlottetown PE C1A 7N8; or
- Submit it in in-person with your payment at Tourism PEI at 105 Rochford Street in Charlottetown or any Access PEI location.
What are my options for payment?
- credit card payment by calling 902-368 5877;
- cheque payable to Tourism PEI, P.O. Box 2000 Charlottetown PE C1A 7N8;
- pay in-person at Tourism PEI at 105 Rochford Street, Charlottetown or any Access PEI location;
- online bill payment through your bank account by setting up TOURISM PEI as a payee.
Payment is due September 1, 2022.
Can I send an e-transfer?
No, Tourism PEI cannot accept e-transfers at this time.
How long will it take to process my renewal?
Payments are processed in the order in which they are received. Your patience is appreciated.
Questions? Contact one of the following Tourism PEI staff members based on the topic of interest to you:
Billing and Invoice Information
Visitor's Guide and Marketing Information