Report a Road or Traffic Problem
You can report road issues via email, phone, or text message. Staff will use this information to investigate concerns and dispatch crews as needed.
Report provincial road issues via text message by texting the information, photo and/or video to your county road issues text line.
Kings County (902) 200-2122
Queens County (902) 200-6649
Prince County (902) 200-1014
You can also call in road issues to (902) 368-5100 or send a note by email using the form below.
What type of problems can I report?
You can report the location of a transportation-related problem such as:
- a road sign down
- road blocked, i.e. tree or power line down
- a pot hole or excessive break-up of pavement in the road
- traffic lights not working
- traffic lights knocked down
- a road shoulder washout
- a bridge washout
- a guardrail damaged or missing
- excessive break-up of pavement
- road not plowed/sanded
- problems with the Confederation Trail
- other transportation problems, please specify
What happens to the report after I submit it?
Email and text reports will be forwarded to Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy. Your report will then be forwarded to the appropriate staff to investigate and dispatch crews as needed. If you request a response, someone will contact you within two business days.
How long will it take to submit the email report?
It will take you from five to fifteen minutes to report a problem, depending on how much information you enter.