Report a Road or Traffic Problem
You can use the buttons below to submit your comments or report a highway maintenance or traffic safety problem.
What type of problems can I report?
You can report the location of a transportation-related problem such as:
- a road sign down
- road blocked, i.e. tree or power line down
- a pot hole or excessive break-up of pavement in the road
- traffic lights not working
- traffic lights knocked down
- a road shoulder washout
- a bridge washout
- a guardrail damaged or missing
- excessive break-up of pavement
- road not plowed/sanded
- problems with the Confederation Trail
- other transportation problems, please specify
What happens to the report after I submit it?
Reports generated from this system will be forwarded to the Department of Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy. Your information will then be forwarded to the appropriate department staff.
If you request a response, someone will contact you within two business days.
How long will it take to submit the report?
It will take you from five to fifteen minutes to report a problem, depending on how much information you enter.
You can also phone to report a transportation problem. Call (902) 368-5100.
How can I check PEI road conditions?