Request for Innovative Ideas to Support Islanders through COVID-19
The Province of Prince Edward Island is looking to businesses, community groups and individuals who can supply innovative solutions to support our response to COVID-19.
During these difficult times, there are known challenges that the Province is looking to address. We also invite Islanders to submit other ideas that would help us support Islanders through COVID-19. Apply Now link below to get involved.
At this time, we are seeking submissions to:
- provide virtual care services to support self-isolation and vulnerable populations.
- help local businesses and industries mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
- help workers maintain a connection to work or return to the workforce.
- reduce the impacts of COVID-19 on Island residents, communities, and businesses. These could be products, services, or initiatives that would create a benefit for impacted Islanders.
Note: As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, please check back often to find new opportunities to contribute.
Who is eligible?
- Anyone can make a submission. We welcome submissions from businesses, organizations and individuals.
- All applicants must agree to Terms and Conditions
What is the application process?
We thank all participants for their submissions. If you receive a reference number upon submission, your submission has been received.
Due to the volume of submission and public health emergency response that is ongoing, the province will only be responding to submissions at its discretion and will not be providing status updates. We thank you for your understanding.