Request PEI Teacher Statement of Professional Standing Online
To teach in another jurisdiction, you must provide a Statement of Professional Standing from all jurisdictions where you are currently licensed or were previously certified to teach including the jurisdiction where you completed your pre-service education program.
Submit the online form below to request a Statement of Professional Standing as a certified PEI teacher.
What do I need to complete this online form?
In addition to providing current identity and contact information, you will be asked for the following:
- Year of most recent certification in PEI;
- PEI teaching certificate number;
- Educational authorities to receive Statement of Professional Statement (maximum two);
- Full payment for each statement issued; and
- Consent for information to be issued as requested;
How long will it take to complete the form?
Providing you have the above information ready, you can complete this form in less than 15 minutes.
What is the fee?
The cost for each statement is $25.
How long will it take to process my request?
The registrar will issue a Statement of Professional Standing to educational authorities as requested within five business days.