Submit Your Ideas to the Premier’s Council for Recovery and Growth
Islanders are invited to provide feedback to the Premier’s Council for Recovery and Growth to guide the development of a plan to move Prince Edward Island forward over the next one, two, five and ten years.
COVID-19 has shown the resiliency and adaptability of Islanders in the face of a significant global crisis. We must seize this opportunity to learn from this period and renew PEI as a place where we:
- foster a culture of competitiveness where businesses thrive;
- create a future where every sector succeeds;
- offer world-class education and training where people excel;
- become a sustainability leader where all of PEI benefits; and
- build connected communities where people want to be.
Share your ideas
Islanders can help shape Prince Edward Island’s future by offering the bold, innovative and sustainable ideas needed to meet this opportunity.
Use the online submission form from the link below to provide your recommendations. Your feedback should not be limited in any scope, but questions to consider include the following:
- Where does PEI have an opportunity to have a competitive and leading edge?
- How can we ensure our children and youth are best equipped to prosper in a changing world?
- In what ways can PEI become a leader in sustainability?
- What barriers can PEI overcome to be a global leader in our key sectors and/or industries?
- How can PEI strengthen our community fabric?
- What idea do you believe should be a priority immediately? In the short-term? In the long-term?