Water Act Consultation
Islanders are asked to provide feedback on the draft Water Act for Prince Edward Island. A copy of the draft legislation, explanatory information and background is available at Water Act.
Schedule of public meetings
- Thursday, March 30, 7:00 to 9:00 pm - Kaylee Hall, Pooles Corner CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER
- Monday, April 3, 7:00 to 9:00 pm - Westisle Composite High School, Elmsdale
- Wednesday, April 5, 7:00 to 9:00 pm - Credit Union Place, Summerside
- Monday, April 10, 7:00 to 9:00 pm - Murphy's Community Centre, Charlottetown
- Wednesday, April 12, 7:00 to 9:00 pm - Kaylee Hall, Pooles Corner (Rescheduled from March 30)
If you would like to make a presentation at one of these meetings, please pre-register with the Department of Communities, Land and Environment, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (902) 368-5028.
Please note that each presentation will be limited to ten minutes.
Send us your thoughts
Submit your observations in English or French on the draft Water Act through the link below. All comments submitted will be posted.
What is the deadline for feedback?
The online consultation process is open until April 18, 2017.
See what others are saying
On-line public submissions, as well as presentations and audio recordings from the public consultation sessions, are available to view.