Water Act Consultation
Islanders were asked to provide feedback on the draft Water Act for Prince Edward Island. A copy of the draft legislation, explanatory information and background is available at Water Act.
Schedule of public meetings
Public meetings were held in April, 2017. Audio recordings and submitted presentations from the public consultation sessions are available to download.
- Thursday, March 30, Kaylee Hall, Pooles Corner CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER
- Monday, April 3, Westisle Composite High School, Elmsdale
- Wednesday, April 5, Credit Union Place, Summerside
- Monday, April 10, Murphy's Community Centre, Charlottetown
- Wednesday, April 12, Kaylee Hall, Pooles Corner (Rescheduled from March 30)
Send us your thoughts
Submit your observations in English or French on the draft Water Act through the link below. All comments submitted will be posted.
See what others are saying
On-line public submissions, as well as presentations and audio recordings from the public consultation sessions, are available to view.