The Government of Prince Edward Island continues to work with the Government of Canada to ensure that programs being offered meet the needs of Islanders.

Island residents who must travel outside of the province and need to work outside of their home upon returning to the province, can now apply to work-isolate.  

Workers who are not PEI residents and enter the province for work can apply for a PEI Pass (if eligible). If not eligible to apply for, or use a PEI Pass, non-PEI residents may apply for work-isolation through the PEI Self Isolation Declaration form. See the work-isolation page for more details.