Permits and Licences

Anything that requires a licence or permit will be included here. Find more about requesting a life-event certificate or getting a driver’s licence. Apply for a permit to hunt and catch wildlife, to operate a regulated facility or provide a regulated service.

General Inquiries

Contact Government
or use the Feedback tab to share your comments and feedback