The enrolment deadline for the 2020 AgriStability Program Year has been extended to July 3, 2020.
Notices to returning participants and those requesting enrolment were mailed April 17th. If you wish to participate in the 2020 AgriStability Program Year and have not received an enrolment form or have questions about the program , please contact the office at 1-855-251--9695 or 902-836-0435.
The Prince Edward Island Agricultural Insurance Corporation is pleased to announce that the provincial government through the Department of Agriculture and Land has made important changes for the 2020 and 2021 AgriStability Program Years:
- PEI will pay the provincial portion of an increase in coverage to 85%
- PEI will pay the provincial portion of removing the Reference Margin Limit
- Eligible Interim Payments will be paid at up to 75%. Those interested in interim payments should contact the office.
The 2020 AgriStability Enrolment Notices will be sent mid-March to participating producers.
If you are interested in participating in the AgriStability Program for 2020 and have not received an enrolment notice by the end of March, 2020, please contact the AgriStability office at 1-855-251-9695.
Those requesting entry into the program after April 30, 2020 will not be eligible to participate in AgriStability for the 2020 program year.
Deadlines for the 2019 AgriStability Support Year
- September 30, 2020 - File 2019 Income and Expense Statements with CRA (use the T1163 form indicating whether you are an AgriStability Client; an AgriInvest Client; or, a client in both programs)(Corporate farms must submit this information directly to the PEI AgriStabiility office).
- September 30, 2020- Complete 2019 Supplemental Forms and submit to the PEI AgriStability office.
Deadlines for the 2020 AgriStability Support Year:
- July 3, 2020 - Participants from 2019-Pay fee without penalty or sign and return the “Opt Out” Form. Penalties are incurred after July 3rd.
- July 3, 2020 - New participants sign the 2020 Enrollment Notice and pay the fee without penalty.
- December 31, 2020 - Final Deadline to Pay 2020 Program Fees with penalty.
For more information contact the local administration office:
AGRI STABILITY Administration
Agricultural Insurance Corporation
7 Gerald MacCarville Drive
NOTE: New Participants should contact the Administration Office for supplemental forms.