Technology and Science Adoption Sub-Program
The Technology and Science Adoption Sub-Program will support the adoption and/or implementation of best practices, new technologies, and processes that will improve efficiency and profit margins.
Who is eligible for funding?
- Mi’kmaq First Nations and other Indigenous Organizations;
- Agricultural producers;
- Agriculture industry organizations, clubs, and associations;
- Small to medium sized agri-processors;
- Groups of agriculture producers; and
- Others may be considered upon request.
What types of activities are eligible for funding?
- Efficiency and automation assessments;
- Adoption and/or evaluation of process improvements identified as leading edge technology to reduce costs, add value, improve efficiencies, improve product quality or food safety, or increase market access;
- Installation of monitoring and sensing technology; and
- Information sharing and/or knowledge transfer activities.
Where can I find more information?
For more information contact:
Agriculture Research and Innovation Program Information Officer
PEI Department of Agriculture and Land
11 Kent Street, PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 7N8
Telephone: (902) 368-4880
Fax: (902) 368-4857