Other Teacher's Certificate Requests

Can I request a replacement PEI Teacher's License?

If you have lost your PEI Teacher's Certificate, or if it has been destroyed, you can request a replacement PEI Teacher's License [1947 kb].  There is a $10 fee to process the request.

You can pay fees by cheque or money order, payable to the Minister of Finance, in cash at the Office of the Registrar, or by credit card over the phone, email or fax by using a payment form.  Fees are non-refundable unless the application is withdrawn and in the event that no staff time has been invested in processing the application.

Can I request a name change on my PEI Teacher's Certificate?

Yes, you can request a name change on all documents related to teacher certification.  You will have to provide a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, Vital Statistics Certificate of Name Change, or other official document to verify the name change.  There is no fee for this service.

Can I request an updated school board report?

Yes, you can request an updated school board report. There is no fee for this service.

Who can I contact for more information?

Education, Early Learning and Culture
Certification and Standards Section
Holman Centre
250 Water Street, Suite 101
Summerside, PE  C1N 1B6
Telephone: 902-438-4130
Fax: 902-438-4062
Email: registrar@edu.pe.ca

Date de publication : 
le 22 Octobre 2015
Éducation, Développement préscolaire et Culture

Renseignements généraux

Ministère de l’Éducation, du Développement préscolaire et de la Culture
Centre Holman
250, rue Water, bureau 101
Summerside (Î.-P.-É.) C1N 1B6

Téléphone : 902-438-4130
Télécopieur : 902-438-4062