Parkdale Elementary School - School Review
Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.
Parkdale Elementary School was built as an elementary school in 1956. With current enrolment of 139 students, the school is being used to 57% of its capacity.
What changes are being recommended for Parkdale?
- Merge a portion of the Sherwood, Prince Street catchment and St. Jean catchments with the Parkdale catchment.
- Merge a portion of the Parkdale and Sherwood catchments with the Prince Street catchment.
- Merge a portion of the L.M. Montgomery and Parkdale catchments with Sherwood catchment.
- Merge a portion of Parkdale catchment with the West Royalty catchment.
What would the changes mean for Parkdale Elementary?
- Parkdale would welcome new students currently attending Sherwood, Prince Street and St. Jean.
- Some existing students would be re-zoned to Prince Street, Sherwood and West Royalty schools.
- Most of these students would be leaving or coming to Parkdale in order to attend a school closer to where they live, while a small number would be re-zoned in order to ease pressure on overcrowded schools.
- The Parkdale school population would increase from 139 to 228 students and utilization would increase from 57% to 93.4%, making it a more viable school.
Proposed Parkdale School Zone
Date de publication :
le 12 Janvier 2017