Morell-Souris Families of Schools Student Well-being Team
Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.
To contact the Morell and Souris SWT, email Morell_SourisSWTReferrals@gov.pe.ca or call 902-961-7345
Who is on this Student Well-being Team?
- Rebecca MacDonald, Student Well-being Social Worker and Team Lead
- Jessica Doucette, Student Well-being Registered Nurse
- Brittany Peters, Student Well-being Outreach Worker
Where is this Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is based at Morell Regional High School.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Morell-Souris Families of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Morell Regional High School
- Morell Consolidated School
- Mount Stewart Consolidated School
- Souris Regional School
What kind of services does the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.
Date de publication :
le 3 Janvier 2023