Labour Impact Category Provincial Forms
What forms do I need to fill out to apply?
If you receive an invitation to apply after you have complete your expression of interest on-line with the Office of Immigration you must complete all applicable provincial forms listed below:
- PEPNP-L02: Application Form: To be completed and signed by the Principal applicant.
- PEPNP-L03: Information Disclosure: To be completed and signed by the Principal Applicant and spouse/common-law partner, if applicable (1 form each).
- PEPNP-L04: Declaration: To be completed and signed by the Principal Applicant.
In addition, your employer must complete the following forms:
- PEPNP-L05: Job Offer: To be completed by Prince Edward Island Employer who is supporting the application.
- PEPNP-L06: Employer Language Declaration (if applicable): To be completed by Prince Edward Island Employer who is supporting the application, if applicable
You must also complete all applicable federal forms from the Federal Application Package for Provincial Nominees (link is external).
You will have 60 days from the original invitation to apply to submit a completed paper application to the Office of Immigration. If our office does not receive the completed application within that time there is a chance your application will not be accepted.