Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.
Help is available for individuals, families and seniors.
Provincial Housing Supports
- Affordable Housing for Individuals and Families - Are you having trouble with the cost of housing? You may apply for housing assistance at any housing office. Learn more about housing assistance
- Affordable Housing for Seniors - If you are over age 60 and your housing needs have changed or you no longer have the ability to stay in your own home, you may eligible to live in a seniors housing unit near your current home. Learn more about seniors housing
- Emergency Shelter - If you need overnight shelter urgently, call the temporary shelter support line at 1-833-220-4722 or contact a shelter in the community.
Community Housing Supports
The following is a list of PEI organizations that provide community-based housing:
- Bedford MacDonald House, men's shelter in Charlottetown: Call 902-892-9242
- Blooming House, women's shelter in Charlottetown: Call 902-482-0680 (9 am-5 pm) to request a bed or 902-367-0848 (8 pm-8 am) to arrange transportation or check availability
- Deacon House, overnight shelter for adult men with addictions in Charlottetown: Call 902-368-4036
- Anderson House, emergency shelter for women and children experiencing violence in Charlottetown
- Chief Mary Bernard Memorial Women's Shelter, for women and children on Lennox Island
Download 'Temporary Shelter Supports' for more housing options
Date de publication :
le 25 Octobre 2022