Job Listings for Nurses
Prince Edward Island has a range of health positions available for nurses.
Nurses make a valuable difference in the lives of Islanders whether it is providing care to patients in our Island hospitals, comfort to seniors in our long-term care facilities, or assistance to families in PEI communities.
Public Service Commission
The PEI Public Service Commission processes job applications for nursing vacancies in the health system and other areas of provincial government.
From the link below, select NURSING to view all available positions.
Nursing positions designated by Health PEI
The following nursing positions offer a recruitment financial incentive:
Full-time permanent positions
- Full-time permanent Registered Nurse 1: Western Hospital, Alberton
- Full-time permanent Registered Nurse 2: Replacement: Margaret Stewart Ellis / Maplewood Manor, O'Leary/Alberton
- Full-time permanent Registered Nurse 2 Clinical Leader (Hemodialysis): Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Charlottetown
- Full-time permanent Registered Nurse 1 Surgery/Restorative Care: Prince County Hospital, Summerside
- Full-time permanent Registered Nurse 1 - ICU/Emergency Replacement (Primary ICU): Prince County Hospital, Summerside
Part-time permanent positions
- Part-time (75%) permanent Registered Nurse 1 - Medical/Palliative/Surgery/Restorative Care Replacement (Primary Medical): Prince County Hospital, Summerside
- Part-time (80%) permanent Registered Nurse 2: Colville Manor, Souris
Nurse Practitioner position
Internationally Educated Nurses
If you are an internationally educated nurse interested in nursing job opportunities in Prince Edward Island, learn more about eligibility.