Building Construction Tenders

Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.

Where can I find information on current building construction tenders?

Building Construction tender opportunities are available via the local newspapers and the online tenders site.

How can I rent space to Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy?

The department utilizes a number of leased office spaces, additional space is leased as required. Information related to potential space can be sent to Holly Hinds at

Opportunities to submit proposals covering the provision of space are advertised in local newspapers on the online tenders site.

What happens to surplus office furniture?

Surplus office furniture and equipment is reassigned within government departments where possible. Charitable and volunteer groups may be loaned surplus items not required within government. The remaining items are sold at a public auction, which is advertised in the local newspapers.

Is a deposit required for building construction tender documents?

Yes, a refundable deposit of $100 is required, unless noted otherwise in the tender advertisement. The deposit must be in the form of a cheque, draft or money order and made payable to the Minister of Finance.

Where can I pick up advertised Building Construction tender packages?

Tender packages for building construction can be picked up on the 3rd floor of the Jones Building, 11 Kent Street, Charlottetown.

Can anyone submitting a bid attend a tender opening?

Yes, the tender openings are always public.

What is the phone number for information on the tendering process, to get a list of plan holders or tender results?

For information, contact (902) 368-5160.

Date de publication : 
le 9 Juillet 2015
Transports et Infrastructure

Renseignements généraux

Ministère des Transports et de l’Infrastructure
Immeuble Jones, 3e étage
11, rue Kent
C.P. 2000
Charlottetown (Î.-P.-É.) C1A 7N8

Téléphone : 902-368-5100
Télécopieur : 902-368-5395

Report Transportation Problems