Office of the Worker Advisor
The Office of the Worker Advisor provides free advice and assistance to injured workers and their families with respect to Workers Compensation entitlement. The Office of the Worker Advisor is independent of the Workers Compensation Board.
What can the Office of the Worker Advisor do for me?
- provide general information about the Workers Compensation process, policies, and decisions
- talk to the Workers Compensation Board about your claim
- determine if there is a problem with your claim that can be resolved through an appeal
- determine if you need more information to support your case, and help you to gather this information
- prepare and present your case at an appeal hearing
How can I contact the Office of the Worker Advisor?
161 St. Peters Road
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown PE C1A 7N8
Telephone: (902) 368-6460 or toll-free: 1-800-658-1806