Gender | Equity | Diversity | Inclusion & Community Enhancement Program
The Gender, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion (GEDI) & Community Enhancement Program is a pilot program aimed at supporting projects or initiatives that directly contribute to a more inclusive PEI.
- Non-profit organizations/associations
- Indigenous governments, bands, councils, or non-profits
- Members of equity seeking groups
- Advocacy groups
- Registered charities
- Social enterprises
- Non-governmental public or private institutions
- Individuals (including non-permanent residents)
Funding is available to support a wide range of projects to improve cultural inclusion, population retention, anti-racism initiatives, gender-based support and empowerment, and more. For more information on eligible activities, see the program guidelines, here.
- Operational costs (e.g., salaries, wages, rent, etc.);
- Infrastructural costs (e.g., new builds or upgrades/renovations to existing infrastructure); and
- Capital costs are typically ineligible but may be considered under some circumstances. Please contact the program coordinator for specific inquiries.
Up to 100% of eligible project costs (See program guidelines for more details).
Application intake will open on September 6th, 2022 and close on October 14th, 2022.
How to Apply
Please send any program related inquiries to GEDI@gov.pe.ca