All online services will be unavailable on Friday, April 23, 2021 from 6:00am to 8:00am for two hours for scheduled maintenance.
Apply to Provide Locum Service in PEI
If you are a licensed physician interested in providing temporary or locum services for another licensed physician in PEI, you can use the online form below to:
- Apply for a posted locum position in PEI; or
- Register your interest and availability for a future locum possibility in PEI.
View current postings for locum positions in PEI at Locum Opportunities.
What do I need to complete the online form?
You will be asked to provide information as follows:
- Personal identity and contact information
- Position and location if applying for posted locum opportunity
- Area of practice or specialty and preferred location (facility, city or region) if registering for future locum possibilities
- Dates of availability for locum services
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and supporting documents.
Will I have to pay fees as a locum physician in PEI?
You will be issued a service ID and submission number when you submit your application. Please use this number for any application inquiries.