Report Health Concerns with a Rental Property

Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.

For any health-related concern in a long-term rental property, first contact your landlord or the rental property owner.  If your concern is not addressed in a reasonable period of time you may request an environmental health inspection using the online form below.

PEI environmental health officers work closely with tenants and property owners to ensure that minimum health standards are met in rental accommodations in accordance with the Public Health Act and Rental Accommodation Regulations.

For issues relating to your rental agreement, rent increases, eviction, security deposit and other non-health related questions or concerns, contact the Office of the Director of Residential Rental Property

What do I need to complete the online request?

You will be asked to provide full contact information for yourself and your landlord and to describe the nature of your complaint.

In addition, you must indicate if you have contacted your landlord or property owner about this issue.

Inspections will take place in your unit and common areas of the building only. Do not request entry to any other units in the building.
Santé et Mieux‑être

Renseignements généraux

Hygiène de l'environnement
Immeuble Sullivan, 2ième étage
16 rue Fitzroy
Charlottetown (Î.-P.-É.) C1A 7N8
Téléphone: 902-368-4970