Colonel Gray Family of Schools Student Well-being Team
Who is on this Student Well-being Team?
- Mental Health Clinician and Team Lead
- Amy Creswell, Mental Health Clinician
- Linda Mahood, Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Chantal Smith, Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Cindy Breau, School Outreach Worker
- Patti Garcia, School Outreach Worker
- Chris Ellis, School Outreach Worker
- Chad White, School Outreach Worker
- Yvonne Thompson, Occupational Therapist Team Lead/Supervisor
- Corinne Giasson-Jean, Occupational Therapist
Where is this Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is based at St. Jean Elementary School.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Colonel Gray Family of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Colonel Gray Senior High School
- Birchwood Intermediate School
- Queen Charlotte Intermediate School
- Parkdale Elementary School
- Prince Street Elementary School
- Spring Park Elementary School
- St Jean Elementary School
- West Kent Elementary School
- West Royalty Elementary School
This team also supports students at École François-Buote, École La-Belle-Cloche, and École St-Augustin.
What kind of services does the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.