Three Oaks Family of Schools Student Well-being Team
Who is on this Student Well-being Team?
- Kelly Stavert, Mental Health Clinician and Team Lead
- Tara Shea, Mental Health Clinician
- Sarah Smith, Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Comprehensive School Health Nurse
- Justin Grady, School Outreach Worker
- School Outreach Worker
- Benny Putt, School Outreach Worker
- Cory Snow, School Outreach Worker
- Anne-Marie Peters, Occupational Therapist
Where is this Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is based at Summerside Intermediate School.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Three Oaks Family of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Athena Consolidated School
- Elm Street Elementary School
- Greenfield Elementary School
- Miscouche Consolidated School
- Parkside Elementary School
- Summerside Intermediate School
- Three Oaks Senior High School
This team also supports students at École Évangeline, École-sur-Mer and École Pierre-Chiasson.
What kind of services will the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.