Request your COVID-19 Test Result Report
If you need an official copy of your COVID-19 test result for the purpose of employment or school, please complete the online form below. You may request the report for yourself or your child(ren). The document(s) will be emailed to the email address provided on the form.
For information about testing for off-Island travel, refer to COVID-19 Testing in PEI
What do I need to complete the online form?
Please note: If you need a report for more than one adult, you must complete a separate form for each report you are requesting. If a report is necessary for adults and children in the household, you will need to submit more than one form.
- Identity and contact information
- Email address (to receive your report)
- Date of Birth for the individual associated with the report
- PEI Health Card or Medical Record Number for the individual associated with the report
- Location of testing site (drop-down list provided)
- Date of test
- Copy of applicant’s government-issued photo ID (upload field provided)
- If requesting for a child, both a copy of parent/guardian’s government-issued photo ID and a copy of the child’s PEI Health Card or government-issued photo ID (upload field provided)
- Special requirements (optional text box provided)
Why are you asking for personal information?
We are asking for personal information because it is necessary to confirm your identity.
Personal information is being collected under the specific FOIPP legislation as stated on this web-form and will be used only for the purpose it is intended. For more information read Privacy and Security.
How long will it take to process my request?
Due to current high demand, reports can up to two weeks to be issued. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Health Records Department is closed on weekends and holidays.