PEI Vax Pass Program
On October 5, 2021, Prince Edward Island launched the PEI Vax Pass Program. Under this time-limited initiative, people 12 years of age and older need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to access some businesses, services and events. Only those who are fully vaccinated will be able to access these settings.
The PEI Vax Pass is your government-issued vaccination record + unique QR code authenticating your vaccination record. It is a secure, quick and easy way to show you are fully immunized; you can either:
- Download and save a PDF copy to your computer or mobile device
- Screenshot a copy to your mobile device
- Print a paper copy
Planning to travel to or from PEI? Find out what you need to know.
- Prince Edward Island’s Vax Pass Program came into effect on October 5, 2021.
- Individuals 12 and over should use their PEI Vax Pass as the safest and most convenient way to show proof of vaccination to access some indoor and outdoor businesses, services and events.
- Individuals and visitors without a PEI Vax Pass can also provide official government-issued documentation of their COVID-19 vaccination.
Get Your PEI Vax Pass
- Save a copy on your mobile device, or print a copy to keep with you,
- Any PEI public library
- Access PEI locations
- Visitor Information Centres at Borden-Carleton, Charlottetown or Wood Islands
Having trouble accessing your PEI Vax Pass?
Soon businesses, services and events will be able to scan the QR code on your PEI Vax Pass to:
- to confirm you are fully vaccinated while showing the minimum amount of personal information
- as a faster and easier way to confirm your vaccination status