Westisle Family of Schools Student Well-being Team
Who is on this Student Well-being Team?
- Melanie Profit, Student Well-being Social Worker and Team Lead
- Angela Dalton-Arsenault, Student Well-being Social Worker and Team Lead
- Alex Wilkie, Student Well-being Registered Nurse
- Lindsay Lidstone, Student Well-being Registered Nurse
- Mitchell DesRoches, Student Well-being Outreach Worker
- Jordan Costain, Student Well-being Outreach Worker
Where is this Student Well-being Team's office based?
This team's office is based at Hernewood Intermediate School.
Who does this Student Well-being Team serve?
The Westisle Family of Schools Student Well-being Team supports students and their families at:
- Westisle Composite High School
- Hernewood Intermediate School
- M.E. Callaghan Intermediate School
- Alberton Elementary School
- Bloomfield Elementary School
- Ellerslie Elementary School
- O'Leary Elementary School
- St. Louis Elementary School
- Tignish Elementary School
What kind of services does the Student Well-being Team offer?
You can read more about the services the team offers on this page.
Are there Student Well-being Teams at other schools?
Yes! You can find out which Families of Schools currently have Student Well-being Teams on this page.