Reporting Wildfires and Forest Fires

Who do I call to report a wildfire on PEI?

To report a wildfire, forest fire or grass fire emergency, call 911 and include the following information:

  • Community name where the fire is occurring,
  • Route number and/or road name,
  • Civic number of the property where the fire is occurring or a civic number near the fire location, and
  • Your name and phone number. 

How can I contact a fire department?

Non-emergency phone numbers are listed on the Fire Services page, along with website links where available.

For emergency response, call 911 immediately.
Published date: 
March 13, 2024
Environment, Energy and Climate Action

General Inquiries

Forests, Fish and Wildlife Division
J. Frank Gaudet Tree Nursery
183 Upton Road
Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8

Phone: 902-368-6450

Wildlife Emergencies:

Like us on Facebook

Call 911 to report wildfires.