Health Job Opportunities
PEI has full-time, part-time and casual opportunities
The Public Service Commission (PSC) processes job applications for the following nursing positions:
- Registerd Nurses (e.g. critical care)
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
For Allied Health Professionals
The PSC processes job applications for the following types of allied health professionals:
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Physicists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Registered Dual EEG/EMG Technologists
- Certified Orthoptists
- Social Workers
- and others.
The Recruitment and Retention Secretariat processes job applications for physicians including the following:
- Family Physicians; and
- Specialists including psychiatrists, medical oncologists, radiologists, to name a few.
For Health Care Students
The Prince Edward Island health system offers exciting career opportunities for a future in health care. Summer employment is also available by contacting the Recruitment and Retention Secretariat.