Am I eligible to work with the Government of Prince Edward Island?

In order to work for the Government of Prince Edward Island you must:

  • Be a Canadian Citizen
  • Be a Permanent Resident or
  • Have a valid work permit issued by the Government of Canada

Where can I get information on eligibility to work in Canada?

For information and resources on immigrating and working in Canada and Prince Edward Island, consider the following:

Published date: 
September 22, 2023
Public Service Commission

General Inquiries

Public Service Commission
105 Rochford Street
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8

Phone: 902-368-4080
Fax: 902-368-4383