Am I eligible to work with the Government of Prince Edward Island?
In order to work for the Government of Prince Edward Island you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen
- Be a Permanent Resident or
- Have a valid work permit issued by the Government of Canada
Where can I get information on eligibility to work in Canada?
For information and resources on immigrating and working in Canada and Prince Edward Island, consider the following:
- Immigrate to Canada offers information on the immigration process, resources, and how to apply to immigrate.
- Work in Canada provides information on working temporarily in Canada.
- The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials provides information about how to receive an assessment of education and credentials you obtained outside of Canada.
- Opportunities PEI has information about working and living in Prince Edward Island.
June 8, 2016