Subscription Service Terms and Conditions
If you register to receive information through this Service, you understand and agree that:
1. You are responsible for ensuring that your registration information is complete and accurate, and is kept current.
2. Your personal information is being collected under the authority of clause 31(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act R.S.P.E.I. 1988, Cap. F-15.01, for the purpose of administering your subscription to the Service. This personal information will be used to identify you and provide the notices requested. Personal information may also be used by us to contact you for the purposes of correcting e-mail routing or other system delivery errors. For more information about how personal information is collected, used and disclosed by the Service, please contact Island Information at (902) 368-4000 or toll-free 1-800-236-5196.
3. We retain the copyright on all information made available to you through the Service.
4. You should not rely on the Service as your exclusive method of learning about any of the notices you select when registering.
5 . In the event the Service receives an electronic transmission from you that is infected with a virus or other electronic code that, in the sole opinion of the Service is considered harmful to the Service, the Service reserves the right to take action as deemed necessary to disinfect such electronic transmission. The Service will not be liable for any changes that may occur to the electronic transmission submitted by you, including rendering such transmission unreadable, as a result of the disinfecting process.
6. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR THE COMPLETNESS OF THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF USING THE SERVICE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT ERROR, FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION.
7. THE PROVINCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, AND NO ACTION OR CLAIM MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU OR ANY PERSON AGAINST THE PROVINCE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY ANY REASON OR PURPOSE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY RELIANCE ON THE FUNCTIONING OF THE SERVICE.
8. The Province may discontinue the Service without giving you notice.
9. The Province may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you of the amended Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Service after such amendment constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
10. The Service is provided only for the purposes described on this Web page and cannot be used for any other purpose.