Subscribe to Government Subscription Service
Subscribe to receive an automated email notification when Government issues news and alerts. You may modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
How do I subscribe to Government Subscription Service?
Click “Subscribe” below and complete the online form.
- Provide your email address.
- Select the notifications you wish to receive.
- Confirm you are a human.
- Click Submit.
- To complete the subscription process, click the verification link in the confirmation email that follows.
Note: Each time you return to the subscribe form to change your settings you cancel your previous subscription. Confirm all preference boxes are selected before submitting your revised form.
How can I stop receiving email notifications?
Click on the option to “Unsubscribe or Update Subscription Preferences” in any subscription notification.
- Select only the notifications you want, or leave all items unselected to cancel all notifications.
- Click Submit
- Click on the verification link in the follow-up email to confirm your subscription changes.
I registered for the subscription service, why am I not receiving emails?
Subscription emails may be directed to your junk mail folder. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so the emails will be delivered to your inbox.
If your subscription emails are blocked by your internet service provider or there is a delay in receiving your subscription emails, try registering with a different email address as this may solve the issue.
Can I use the subscription service as official notice?
The subscription service is provided for convenience and is not an official notice.
Read the Subscription Service Terms and Conditions for additional information.