Tourism Literature Distribution
Prince Edward Island tourism operators are once again invited to participate in the Tourism PEI Private Literature Distribution System. This free service allows for the distribution of private tourism business literature (brochures) throughout the province to the provincial Visitor Information Centres and Destination Centres. Please refer to the guidelines and application form below.
Private Literature Distribution System
- All literature pieces must be of firm paper stock weighing 70 to 80 lbs offset or heavier. Brochures must not exceed 4" x 9" and should not be of irregular shape.
- Only brochures will be distributed. Posters of any size are not accepted.
- A limit of ONE literature piece per establishment, service and/or activity will be displayed at each of the designated centres. Only one display space will be allotted per literature piece. Only one business per literature piece.
- Due to the increasing demand for space, out-of-province literature will not be displayed.
- In order to be equitable, literature for events and/or activities will be displayed (10) days prior to the event and removed thereafter.
- Literature will only be displayed during operational dates of your business.
- Tourism PEI reserves the right to discontinue the distribution of any literature known to contain inaccurate information, or which, in the judgement of Tourism PEI is not suitable for display.
- Literature will be removed from display if, upon investigation, Tourism PEI, Quality Tourism Services or Environmental Health report unsatisfactory conditions.
- Literature supplies and completed distribution forms should be delivered to th Tourism PEI Distribution Centre as early in the season as possible to ensure early display in centres. In order to facilitate efficient distribution of supplies, deliver literature in marked bundles (e.g. 100, 200, etc.)
- As an operator, it is your responsibility to ensure that a sufficient quantity (minimum 500) is delivered to the Distribution Centre. You are responsible to monitor your literature supply and replenish stock as necessary. Use the contact information below to request the status of your inventory.
- In November, you will be notified if you have remaining literature. It is your responsibility to pick up any inventory by December 9, 2022; otherwise is will be destroyed.
Deliver your completed form along with an adequate literature supply for the 2022 season to the following address:
Tourism PEI Distribution Centre
73 Watts Avenue
West Royalty Business Park
Charlottetown, PE C1E 2B7
For assistance in completing the form, contact: