Seniors Navigator on-site schedule in locations across PEI
The Seniors Navigator assists seniors, near seniors, caregivers and family members of seniors with accessing information on programs, supports, and services.
To book an in-person meeting at a location nearest you call 1-866-770-0588. Walk-in appointments are also welcome during scheduled on-site times as follows:
- First Tuesday of the month -Tignish Access PEI - 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Alberton Access PEI - 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Second Tuesday of the month - Summerside Access PEI - 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Third Tuesday of the month - O’Leary Access PEI -10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Wellington Access PEI - 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Fourth Tuesday of the month - Souris Access PEI - 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Montague Access PEI - 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- First Thursday of the month - Stratford Town Hall - 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Third Thursday of the month - Cornwall Town Hall - 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Second Friday of the month - Hunter River Community Centre - 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Contact the Seniors Navigator at 1-866-770-0588 or by email at email@example.com.
Senior Communications Officer
Social Development and Housing