Access the Address Locator
The PEI Address Locator uses the internet to provide you with fast and easy access to the geo-coded PEI civic address data. With the Address Locator, you can generate a map of your location that you can view, print, or save for future reference.
What can I use the address locator for?
- Search by address or property identification number (PID) to quickly locate, view and print a civic address map.
- Find detailed information about any civic address such as: fire, police and ambulance coverage, electoral districts, aerial photos.
- Download a list of addresses to use in your own applications or spreadsheets.
- View the history for any civic address community.
- Map emergency service boundaries by choosing the region and service you are interested in.