Access the Address Locator
The PEI Address Locator application enables you to search by civic address for specific information including Waste Watch collection schedule, electoral district and your municipal, provincial and federal government representatives.
What can I use the address locator for?
- Search by address or property identification number (PID) to quickly locate, view and print a civic address map.
- Find detailed information about any civic address such as: fire, police and ambulance coverage, electoral districts, aerial photos.
- Download a list of addresses to use in your own applications or spreadsheets.
- View the history for any civic address community.
- Map emergency service boundaries by choosing the region and service you are interested in.