PEI Fresh Products Directory Listing Request
PEI food and seafood producers who want to be included in the current edition of the PEI Fresh Products Directory must confirm their listing before March 30 of the printing year. To provide the information and submit the listing fee, please complete the online form below.
What do I need to complete the online form?
You will be asked to provide the details you want included in your listing including:
- Current contact details, including your website address
- Location of your farm or food products (to appear on map)
- Type of food/seafood products you offer (select from checklist provided)
- Specific food/seafood items to be listed (select from checklist provided)
- Additional farm information (certified organic, U-pick, CSA)
- Seasonal availability
What is the listing fee?
The cost to advertise ($50 + $7.50 HST) is $57.50.
Please submit online payment with this form or mail cheque payable to Minister of Finance to:
PEI Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
5th floor Jones Building
11 Kent Street
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PEI C1A 7N8
Attention: Carolyn Wood
Telephone: (902) 368-4145