Well Contractors' Online Drilling Log

Licensed Well Contractors are required to submit all well logs of newly drilled wells to the Department of Communities, Land & Environment. In order to submit well logs, the drilling contractor must sign-in (below) and enter all information into the online form.

Communities, Land and Environment department logo

General Inquiries

Department of Communities, Land and Environment
4th Floor, Jones Building
11 Kent Street
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8

Phone: (902) 368-5044
Toll-free: 1-866-368-5044
Fax: (902) 368-5830