Am I eligible to work with the Government of Prince Edward Island?
Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.
In order to work for the Government of Prince Edward Island you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen
- Be a Permanent Resident or
- Have a valid work permit issued by the Government of Canada
Where can I get information on eligibility to work in Canada?
For information and resources on immigrating and working in Canada and Prince Edward Island, consider the following:
- Immigrate to Canada offers information on the immigration process, resources, and how to apply to immigrate.
- Work in Canada provides information on working temporarily in Canada.
- The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials provides information about how to receive an assessment of education and credentials you obtained outside of Canada.
- Opportunities PEI has information about working and living in Prince Edward Island.
Date de publication :
le 8 Juin 2016