What is Service PEI
Service PEI is a new government division whose goal is to give all Islanders quality user-centred service delivery. Through partnerships with different areas of government, Service PEI aims to create and improve already-established government services, programs and rebates. By focusing on three different areas of service delivery (Access PEI, Contact PEI and Service Experience), Islanders can receive the services they want in the most convenient way they want.
Who we are:
- A new centre of service excellence, delivering services to Islanders through knowledge, innovation and partnerships
- Service Promise: Working together: We promise to put the needs of Islanders first. We promise to make services more accessible to all Islanders. We promise to be responsive to the diverse needs of Islanders. We promise to be passionate and empathetic about meeting the needs of Islanders. We promise to be open and accountable to Islanders.
What we do:
- Build user-centred capacity to enhance quality service
- Provide access to services in the way that Islanders want
- Implement continuous improvement and innovation in how services are delivered
- Better connect citizens to government by providing accessible and convenient access to programs, services and information
For in-person services please visit any one of our Access PEI locations.
Did you know that you can complete services over the phone? Call 1-833-PEI-1873 (1-833-734-1873) Monday to Friday, 8am to 4 during the summer and 8:30am to 5:00pm in the winter as per government hours of operation
Services provided include:
- Change of Address
- Renew Drivers Licenses
- Renew Voluntary IDs
- Motor Vehicle Registrations
- Book Free Heat Pump Appointments
- Answer general questions and direct calls to proper departments
The Service Experience Section of Service PEI is the hub for service expertise. Islanders deserve quality service and consistent experiences when accessing government information, services and programs. The Service Experience team is focused on creating accessible user-centred consistent multi-channel service delivery experiences. This is done through working with internal and external clients to oversee the day-to-day activities related to planning, engagement, persona development, citizen journey mapping, knowledge management, service partnership agreements, continuous improvement, data collection and dissemination, and performance evaluation and reporting.