Phone lines not working at social development and housing and public health offices
Phone lines at some Sherwood Business Centre offices are not working and this is impacting phone lines for some government services.
Call the numbers below if you need assistance in the following areas:
- Housing services – (902) 888-8436
- Child and Family Services - (902) 888-8100
- Child protection services - 1-800-341-6868 (if you think a child is unsafe)
- Call public health nursing and speech language pathology to leave a message if you wish to book an appointment and your call will be returned when the phones are working again.
- In case of a medical emergency call 911.
Department of Social Development and Housing