Prince Edward Island Coastal Property Guide
Type de publication:
Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.
What is the Prince Edward Island Coastal Property Guide?
The Prince Edward Island Coastal Property Guide answers basic questions relating to what you can and can’t do with your coastal property. It also discusses the potential risks of living on the coast and what you can do to adapt to these risks. It provides answers to questions such as:
- How are coastal properties unique?
- Are the rules for coastal properties the same everywhere?
- Can I subdivide my coastal property?
- What is a Buffer Zone, and how does it impact my coastal property?
- How close to the water can I build?
- How are my water and septic services impacted by the coast?
- I already have a house on the coast. Do the rules still apply?
- What are my options for adapting to coastal risks?
- Can I insure my property against coastal risks?
Where can I obtain a copy of the Prince Edward Island Coastal Property Guide?
You can download a copy of the guide, or you can obtain a free paper copy at most Access PEI locations, and from the following locations:
Jones Building, 4th Floor
11 Kent Street, Charlottetown
J. Elmer Blanchard Building
31 Gordon Drive, Charlottetown