Recalculation Office Registration Form (fillable)

The Recalculation Officer recalculates child support payments. Either parent must fill out a registration form and send it, with an attached copy of the order/agreement containing the recalculation clause to the Recalculation Officer. This is a fillable .doc version of the form. 

General Inquiries

Family Law Section
Honourable C.R. McQuaid Family Law Centre
1 Harbourside Access Road
Phone: 902-368-6940
Fax - 902-368-6934